When moving house, you shouldn’t leave everything until the last minute. When packing, consider what you don’t need to take with you and what will need careful packing. Unless you’re travelling light, you won’t be able to unpack everything in the first day, so it’s worth deciding what you might need easy access to soon after you cross the threshold of your new home.
We have a large range of cardboard removal boxes available for you to buy. From boxes for relocating through to boxes for storing and archiving items for safekeeping.
• Large Cube box – a large double walled box used to pack light items such as bedding.
• Medium Cube box – a medium sized double walled box for font use.
• Small Cube box – a smaller double walled box used for packing heavier items such as books and tinned foods.
• Tape – a high quality “Rogers Removals” branded tape used for sealing boxes.
• Packing paper – used for wrapping and packing glass and china.
• Bubble wrap – used for packing fragile items.
• Wardrobe carton – hang your clothes inside for crease free transport.
• Stik N Guard – carpet protector.